I have gotten a great deal of info from the list since I started on gf
diet last sept (self diagnosed) and I'm grateful for the help. If I had
paid more attention to the postings over the last few months I might
have avoided and accident with rice dream. Now I 'm backing to reading
all the posts and need info on toothpaste. I use pearl drops extra
whitening and dont seem to have problems. I am very sensitive as one 8oz
glass of rice dream was enough to do me in. so whats the deal as far as
toothpaste goes..do I need to change?

thanks

David G. (in Miami)