As long as we're talking about apples, I'll bring up a subject that has
been mentioned before.  So far there has been no satisfactory answer,  but
maybe this time someone will have some new information.

I have no trouble eating Granny Smith green apples, no problem with yellow
apples like Golden Delicious, but every time I eat an apple with a red skin
I have a gut reaction similar to a celiac reaction to gluten.  Does anyone
know the reason?

Gayle Kennedy