Hi All,
    For those of you who downloaded Outlook 98 for Windows 95 but kept
Outlook Express, you are in for a nice surprise if you set the Spell Check
in Outlook 98 to check the spelling automatically before sending a message.
    It seems that installing Outlook 98 also modified Outlook Express in
that it, too, now automatically accesses the Spell Check program in Outlook
98 before sending a message, but no indication of Spell Check ability is
evident in Outlook Express!
    I found that out about this dual operation when I used Outlook Express,
which I intend to continue to use until I feel more comfortable with Outlook
98.
    Karl Kuller      [log in to unmask]