Greetings all;

    I bought two networking cards used, but said to be in working order.
They are;

Kingston KNE 40T (PCI)                  (In a PII 266, 64 meg ram)
Digital Etherworks DE 204 (ISA)      (In 486 DX2 66, 8 meg ram)
   I have installed them, and assume they are configured correctly
because Device Manager in both systems shows them as present, and
working properly without conflicts. The cable was made by a
"professional", but I welcome advice as to how to check it as well with
the rest of my problem. When I open Network Neighborhood, I am able to
see only the computer I am at.
    I have read through much of the info on Win 95 cd, as well as a few
websites (including MS), but am somewhat hazy as to the manner in which
one sets up the Network Configuration. Without boring you all with the
various protocols and methods I have tried in my somewhat blind
attempts, what is the best way to configure these two systems?
    I am mainly using the network for file sharing and transfer, as well
as printer sharing. Any and all suggestions or URL's of note are
welcome.
    Thanks to all.

Bill