The core runs at 2.8, the I/O runs at  3.3....   this is refered to as split
rail voltage, and occurs in all CPU's with MMX except the Winchip by IDT.
I am not familiar with your board, but on my own, the I/O jumpers and the
Core Jumpers are different colors... your manual should clarify...  the
voltage settings are very important.  I wish I could be more helpful, but I
really don't know what your mobo looks like.

Frank B Smith