"Thanks for the tip, hugh, i will try to do what you suggested and see if i can make
 it work finally...:) By the way, is it necessary to leave some free space on the host drive ?
 I always left zero free space on it....maybe that's what's wrong...
 Just one more thing, how does drivespace work anyway ? Is it like..hmm..'winzip' for example ?
 I mean does it do to a drive what 'winzip' does to files ? Is it the same thing ?
 Again, thanks a lot for the tip...and sorry for so many questions at once...:))

 Helder. "