   Hi everyone.  My gastro doctor's office prescribed Citrucel, a bulk
laxative for me.  I called the company and the rep. said that it contains a
trace amount of gluten.  So, I told the nurse and she said take less of it
then.   Does this make sense to anyone?  How much is a trace amount and how
much can you take before it harms you.  I wondered if anyone knows of a
similar product that they know is GF?  Thanks so much.  Karen from Central
NY, USA