Hello and Happy Easter and Happy Pesach to all.

I whined a week ago about American Airlines' idea of a gf meal and got several
sympathetic responses. (thanks for letting me vent and for responding).
Apparently American Airlines is a real culprit - several listmembers had
similar and worse experiences.

There was a positive vote for Continental.  Which is all to the good... my
next trip is on Continental. Anyone have any info on Ecuador? I know this is a
long shot ( I am, after all, spending some time in the rainforest...)  thanks
all... judy