I posted a request about Thai fish sauce and its GF status. I received a
number of replies, which I will summarize. Thanks to all who wrote!

-A Taste of Thai and Thai Kitchen are GF
-One person uses Tiparo Fish Sauce with no problem, although he has not
contacted the manufacturer, TANG SANG HAH CO., LTD of Bangkok, Thailand for
confirmation
-A couple of people said that the ingredients of fish sauces are water,
anchovy extract/anchovy paste extract and salt. They felt that those
ingredients should not cause a reaction.

Happy eating!
Linda Scalice, Long Island, NY [log in to unmask]