Hello,
Please bare with me I am new to this... gluten in vinegar ? I was under the
impression Vinegar was GF , does this mean that mayonaise is not to be used
or anything with vinegar may be suspect???
Tahnks,
Debi, Alberta

PS. Summary... Ethanol
I received several replies to my question about Ethanol being GF
Over all , it seems You MUST find out the Source of the Ethanol , if it is
made from corn it is fine , but often it may be made from distilled grains.
Ethanol is Ethyl Alcohol .. if it is pure it does not contain Gluten, again
you must be guaranteed of "purity"

*Without knowing the source it is best to stay away from products with
Ethanol.