The professional version includes Access and Bookshelf, not so the
standard edition.

On 15 Apr 98 about [PCSOFT] Difference between MS Offi, Holli Van
Nest had this to say:

> Hi folks,
>
> Can someone please tell me the difference between the MS Office 97
> Standard and Professional editions?  Other than price, and a small
> difference in hard disk space required, I can't find any information
> on Microsoft's web site that tells me what the difference is.

Kris Shapar

          To doubt everything or to believe everything
          are two equally convenient solutions; both
          dispense with the necessity of reflection.

                              - Jules Henri Poincaré