NAV is the Norton AntiVirus program. When you moved the files, the shortcuts
and registry entries pointing to their locations apparently did not get
updated. The uninstall will not work because the install record still points
to the original locations.

Two solutions are possible. Reinstall all of your applications that were
moved, or move them back to the original locations. There is a freeware
program for moving files called COA32.exe available from PC-Mag. I have not
used it so can't tell you how well it works.

Peter Shkabara, P.E.
Computer Science Instructor
Rogue Community College, Grants Pass, OR
http://pyrite.wnmu.edu/~peter