Reed Buente wrote:

>     I am wondering if anyone is having troubles with nuts and bolts.  I am
> thinking about buying the program because of Nortons Utilities problems.
> Thanks

Greetings,
I used it and some really strange things started happening to my
machine, like literally hundreds of files created on the root of my
HD.Soon after my HD died. I can't say that it was related to Nuts and
Bolts, but IMHO if you know how to use a program like this correctly,
you probably don't need it. It's not "idiot-proof".
One thing though, if you keep everything, you can call and get return
authorization and Helix will promptly refund your money if you don't
like it.

Cheers,
Kelly Younger