My brother and I  both have Celiac.  This past weekend we both noticed
(he in Penn, Me in NY) that we might have had a reaction from Oscar
Meyer Bacon...I have heard through the celiac grapevine that smoking
foods can give celiac reations due to gluten in the bricks.....

the head food person at Oscar Meyer is looking into this but does anyone
have info on smoked foods and this problem....

I will report back to the group any good info I find....

Sara(nyc)