<<
 I use Netscape 4.04. When I first began saving downloads, I created a folder
on
 the hard drive that I called simply "Downloads." The first time I saved a
file, I
 needed to migrate to that folder; after that, my computer automatically goes
 there as a first choice for saving files.

 Linda Pulliam >>
Linda
How did you migrate to the new folder that you created for your downloads for
that
first session.  I need to know this because the folder that my downloads goes
is hidden (IE 3.).  I would love to change that direction to somewhere else.
TIA
Windon Prince

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]