Hello Subscribers

I have a game called Myst which was installed and running under Win3.1. I
deleted the OS completely and upgraded to Win95. At this point the original
installation of Myst still ran without any problems. I then installed a new
harddrive, deleted the game off the old D: drive and reinstalled it on the
new C: drive to no avail.
There were no problems with the second installation but the game simply
will not run and reports that it cannot find a number of Win3.1 files!

It would appear that I inadvertantly deleted some critical files which were
part of the original Win3.1 installation.

Has anyone had a similar problem with 3.1 games\applications that simply
will not run under 95? Is there any way to get around this problem without
reinstalling Win3.1?

David