Check the Config.sys file.  Check if you are loading any Dos network driver.
Remark the line "device=c:\ ... \ifshlp.sys"  if you have it.    Also, you can
load Windows 95 step by step.  Remark any unnecessary commands in the Autoexec.bat
or Config.sys file as a start to narrow down the problem ...

Ghassan Hassan
Information Technology Support
CAE Electronics Ltd.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.cae.ca

>>> David Olds <[log in to unmask]> 02/19/98 03:45pm >>>
I have a friend with a machine that will not load windows95....It comes up
with a VFat32 error coupled with a registry error and the machine
quits....Is there any suggestions on how I can resolve this to boot to
Win95 without a complete reformat and reload? The Vfat32 is corrupted or
missing.....If additional info is needed I can provide....Thanks in
advance....

David Olds
email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.surplusrecord.com/midmich