A while ago I posted to the list asking advice on kitchen aid mixers.  I got
many wonderful responses stating different opinions, most said buy the best
machine you can afford. I decided on the 300 w.(ultra)as I liked the flip
top head.
I was talking to a woman in the store who said the Classic model(250 w)has a
problem with mixing heavy doughs.  She said the flip top jumps up and down.
My question is has anyone had this experience with the flip top head?

Janet in Maine