Thank you for your post on cosmetics.  I am the one who sent the
information on Clinique.  One correction.  All their lipsticks ar ok
except for one line.  Have your cosmetic person call for the name.  I
use their lipsticks all the time.  Noted on my personal card is the one
line I can not use.  Please take note of this correction regarding
clinique products.  I am most appreciative of the young woman who did
all the work gathering this information at the Nordstrom store here in
town.

Happy Holidays to all of you.  Reesa