Hello,

I would like recipes from people on the List. I have checked the
archives and found many. However, I would like some of your favorites
especially for bread and cookies. I have just started to bake Gluten
Free items using two of Bette Hagman's books. "The Gluten Free Gourmet"
and "More from the Gluten Free Gourmet".

I just finished making the almond biscotti from the books mentioned
above. Since this is my first cooking experience using these flours, I
think they came out pretty good.

Thank you in advance for all your recipes, I look forward to receiving
them.

John McKernan
New Orleans, La.
USA