Dear list members,

that purchasing a video tape from each society/association would accomplish
two goals:

1. It would allow everyone to see and hear, first hand, what was said, and;
2. It would support the American Celiac Society and the Celiac Sprue
Association.

These conferences are expensive to conduct, and I think the purchase of a
video tape is a very valuable way to aid these societies in their work. The
purchase of a videotape is a very frugal way of enjoying the benefits of
the conferences.

Best Wishes,
Ron Hoggan