Hi everybody.  Yes, there is a listserv for wheat-free people... actually
gluten-free which is called celiac.  The address
is:[log in to unmask]
As I remember, you send the command SUBSCRIBE.
Within seconds it verifies on your email and you have to re-verify (it gives
you directions how).  It's a VERY VERY supportive group (much like this one)
with VERY VERY knowledgeable people!  If you then send the command FILELIST
it will send you a huge list of what all files are available- recipes, faq,
lists of offenders, etc.
If for some reason this does not work let me know and I'll contact the
listowner and try to correct it.
Hope to see you there!