Hi all,
We are presently on the elimination diet... No dairy, wheat, corn, eggs,
citrus, sugar, etc.  Can you all use goat's milk?  How about feta cheese?  I
think doing without the cheese is one of the hardest parts of the diet!
Maybe some of you are also allergic to eggs; what does one use as an
alternative to eggs?  For example, in bread making... I can find recipes
that are wheat free and know how to substitute around milk, but no eggs?
Can anyone offer a recipe?  I've been searching the archives but haven't
found one yet!
Thanx,
Jeny