Hi Folks- I just returned from Seattle and wanted you to be aware of a
wonderful restaurant very willing to cooperate. They asked if they could keep
my restaurant card with all the info to put into the computer, as others ahd
inquired in the past. Of course I agreed!
        This was at the Palisades Restaurant in Elliot Bay. I had an exquisite
scallop dinner and they were williing to substitute safe items! Additionally,
the marina view was lovely!   Lynn Samuel. bacvk in Omaha, Ne