Chris,
At your grocery store look if you can find those brands which have GF
chocolate puddings.
a. Oetker : chocolat mousse
b. Aylmer : chocolat
c. Delmonte : chocolat fudge
d. Jell-O : chocolat for microwaves
e. Jell-O: chocolat (instant puddings and instant pudding light)
f. Magic moments : chocolat, chocolat with haszlnuts
g. Nestle : chocolat and milk chocolat
h. Shirriff : chocolat
Hope this is helpful to you. The info comes from the Lexicon of the Quebec
celiac  foundation and is 100% reliable. Take care and write back if you
need more info. I am French speaking therefore my English may sound a bit
funny. Have a good day.
Mireille (Gaspésie, Québec)