Hello all,

In this particular area, I can only get GF flours from health food
stores, and it seems a little costly. I was thinking in investing in a
flour mill. Along with knowing exactly what is in my flours, it seems to
me it would pay for itself after a while. I would probably get an
electric one, as I have arthritis and don't think i could use a manual
one. I would love to hear from others who own one and if they are worth
it, if the quality of their flours are improved, savings, etc.
 thanks so much.

                Carol