I just  read a recent post on whether or not Advil is GF.  Last month I
thought I double checked  with the manufacturer on Advil's GF status.  I was
assured it was.  Today,  I called to verify this claim.  The manufacturer  of
Advil today, can no longer guarantee the GF sstatus of Advil because they are
unsure ofthe  sources of the starches.  Today I feel very dissapointed
because Advil was the last safe GF pain medication on my list.

Would any of  you very sensitive celiacs please share your  experience with
GF non - prescription and prescription pain medications with me .  I will
summarize and post to the list.