Well, it's good to see that our comic relief is still here!

How are you doing with your diet, Gerard?  I've done alot of travelling
this summer, and although I didn't regain any weight, I did have a
difficult time finding enough to eat.  I had to compromise at times and
didn't like that very much.  It's good to be back.

Anybody on this list doing Neanderthin and travel alot?  Any suggestions
for eating?  I find that I can't get enough to eat in a restaurant without
spending a paycheck on a meal!

John Pavao

Hi. All!

Greetings from Co. Kildare, Ireland.

I asked my butcher if the bacon was cured and he
said he didn't know it had been ill.

Gatsby,