Hi Everybody,
My children like Legend Icecream. This company is based in Edmonton,
Alberta. I spoke with Barbara in the lab and then to Mr. Doug Carlson
@447-8313 Area 403. Both were very helpful and friendly.

Mr. Carlson assured me that all the icecream is gluten free except for
French Butter Pecan. I was concerned with the mono and diglycerides and the
caraggeenan in the icecream products.

The Vancouver Number is 1-800-672-8866 and includes DariWorld and Dairyland
Products.

Legend/Dariworld, however has been taken over by Nestle, who could make some
product/ingredient changes in a year or so.

All the best,
Susan
Maple Ridge, B.C.
Canada