Kate:

Many thanks. Lundburg has been mentioned by a number of repliers, and I
*can* get them at my local Health Food store. Though I had always liked
heavy duty multi grain bread, pre diagnosis, I quess I am a 'white
bread' kind a' rice cake person. So its time for me to readjust to a
more substantial, mature rice cake genre! Appreciate your response.

Brenda
Brenda A Graham                         Admin Computing & Info Svcs
[log in to unmask]          Carnegie Mellon Univ, Pittsburgh, PA