I have a sister in the Baltimore area who has *vague* symptoms of CD.  She
does not have access to a computer so I told her I would pose this question
to the list.

Due to the fact that she does not have some of the *classic* symptoms of
CD, her GP refuses to believe that she has it, and will not give her a
referral to a gastroenterologist.

She really needs to know the name of a good GI doc in the Baltimore area
that has a working knowledge of CD patients.

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Moira Sheehan
Denver, CO