Does anyone have the telephone number for Nature's Path?  They make
Hodey'd Corn Flakes which they label gluten free.  Much to my surprise, I
recently saw another of their cereals labelled gluten free, however it
contained some of the questionable grains like buckwheat/amaranth.  As I
did not buy their products, I don't have their telephone number.  I have
a chance to call today and would like to if anyone can provide the
telephone number.  Thanks!! (ps I did try the toll free directory but
Nature's Path was not listed.)

Danna