Thanks to all who replied to my quest for 1-800 telephone numbers to
McDonalds and Burger King. I was able to contact McDonalds by calling
1-630-623-Food. They were very helpful and will be sending me a nutritional
and ingrediant guide. It wasn't 1-800 but I was happy just to get thru to
them. You  also can do the same. I wasn't as lucky with Burger King. Every
number I seem to call is a dead end. My search is still on. I will post it
if I ever get the right one.

Kelly