Hi all,

I just called Toms of Maine and regarding their toothpaste they told me that
it is NOT guaranteed gf.  The only ingredient in question would be the
glycerine which is derived from corn.  For people who can eat corn he said
there could possibly be contamination as the corn is derived from different
sources.  So for those who are very careful... erring on the side of caution
I changed over to plain old baking soda.

Thanks as always to all the wonderful info. you all put across.

Janet in Maine