Dora Benedictus wrote:

> Thanks for the information re Xanthan Gum!
>
> Where is it obtainable in Europe? I have looked for many sites and was
> not able to find a supplier in Holland for example. For all
> Dutch celiacs it would be nice to have a supplier in Holland.

I found a bakers' supplier in Delft who sold me a kilo of Xanthan gum
(after first offering me 40 kilos!) When I have found the
address/phone number again, I can post it to the list. If anyone is
desparate for some Xanthan gum, I can give you road directions to the
suppliers, if that helps!

Max Desorgher