Hi, everyone.
Does anyone know where in London, England, I can get an Elisa Test?  Although
I haven't been diagnosed, I suspect I may be gluten intolerant, and would like
to get ested for gluten and other food sensitivities.  The one place in London
I know of that did the test has now stopped.
Also, does anyone have experience of neurological symtoms linked to problems
with wheat and/or gluten?  Numbness, muscle weakness, visual disturbance, etc.
 I'd be grateful to hear.
Regards,
Andrew Glew