You know we just had a blood test done on our 2 1/2 year old Autistic Like
Foster Daughter for allergins (from a lab in Seattle reccomended here on the
list!).  As I got home to really look at it ... I noticed a big difference
between her level of reaction to corn versus corn gluten.  Does anyone know
the differnce between those 2 things?  I am stumped ...

Amy Phillips
Arizona USA

      "A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature"  Emerson  :)