>Anyway, this has probably been covered here before, but does anyone have a
>foolproof recipe for gluten-free bread in a breadmaker? I tried one of Bette
>Hagman's, but it went up and over the pan, and burned all over the elements
>in the machine.

Give Bette Hagman's recipe(s) another try.  It sounds like you might not
have cut the yeast to 1 tablespoon for your bread machine. (by hand, 1.5
tablespoons are required) So far, I have made machine bread 3 times recently
using her recipes and found them fool-proof!  Try to measure exactly and
double check your machine's settings.  It is worth the extra effort.  P.S. I
made her french bread recipe by hand and it was mouth watering!

Leslie