<< Have others had intolerrance for legumes and been able to overccome it by
 starting with small amounts as people recommend? I have never managed this,
 even with beano. >>

Interesting-----I just got off the phone with Health Valley. I had called
them because  I was having some reaction to their vegetarian chili, which
they certify to be gluten free.     I started eating it every day for lunch
about two weeks ago.   Perhaps I have this problem--although it seems as
though the entire population has problems with beans. ;< )

Jim