For those of you who eshew prepared baking mixes and prefer to start from
basics, let me suggest a basic flour mix of 40% brown rice flour, 40% buckwheat
flour and 20% soya  flour.  We keep the percentage of soya flour less tha 30
percent to avoid what we regard as a cloying taste.

If yoiu look at nutritional charts, the above looks terrific as well as tasting
good.  Also, almonds are packed with vitimins and essential fats so think about
torts made with ground almonds in place of flower.  The intensity of the taste
is much greater than that of conventional cakes.

Art Raiche