Has anyone ever researched products from the Boston Popcorn Company?  I
have not been able to reach anyone who can answer whether or not they
have any gf products. The only telephone number I have is 617.828.4100
for the Boston's Better Snacks distribution center.

 I have a bag of Fat Free, All Natural, Caramel Popcorn and the
ingredients are: brown sugar, popcorn, corn syrup solids, molasses,
sodium bicarbonate, lecithin, and natural vanilla flavor.  This product
is distributed by the distribution center I mentioned above.

Thanks!

Danna