For those who desire to avoid real eggs, here is a recipe using Egg Beaters.
Other brands of egg replacers may work but I have not tested them.  One big
advantage of this recipe is that the ingredients do not separate.  A few
years ago, I kept the mayonnaise in the refigerator for 30 days with no
problems.

1/4 cup egg beaters             2 tbs. wine vinegar
1/2 tsp. powdered mustard       1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 tsp. salt                   3/4 cup vegetable oil

Combine egg beaters, mustard, salt, wine vinegar and 1/4 cup vegetable oil
in a blender.  Blend on low speed and very slowly add 3/4 cup of oil.
Transfer to a glass jar and refrigerate.

----
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA