Like Susan Pieper, I'm working on developing a celiac-related web site.
(For a second there I thought she was going to beat me to my idea!)

My web-site is going to carry a list of providers of gluten-free foods
(mixes, ready-made and cooking supplies) accessible via the Internet. If
you are or know of a provider who either has a web-site or email access,
please send email to me at two addresses: [log in to unmask] and
[log in to unmask] (I am asking for dual messages since I'm having problems
with both servers!)

Thanks in advance, and I'll let you know the site address as soon as I have
it up and running.

Linda Blanchard
Midland TX USA