Re:Kraft Marshmallows:  According to the Commercial Products Listing
put out by the CSA/USA, in which I have no financial interest, but
which I use every day for reference, the number for Kraft Foods
is:1-800-323-0768.  Also, the following quote from a letter from Kraft
dated 6-29-95:  "It is difficult to make specific statements on
whether a particular Kraft product may be consumed...It is not always
possible for Kraft to say difinitely whether gluten is present in
minor product ingredients."
     Chris
     Cleveland, Ohio