I have a question about the "safeness" or not of quinoa. One of our members
got 3 mixes (bread, etc) from a new gf food com. in CA and made 1 up, even
tho 1 of the ingr. is quinoa.  she had no adverse reactions, which doesn't
always mean anything. She called the com. who told her 3 CA g.f groups told
them it was safe. Has anyone done any testing on this grain.  Would
appreciate any and all responses.  Up til now, I have understood this to be a
questionable grain.  Thanks mary guerriero