Hello Cathy,
My daughter Sara, is both IDDM and Celiac. She was diagnosed at 16 months
with Celiac, and at 8 years old as a diabetic. Speaking for myself(her
father) I would say that the diabetes is the toughest one to control.
With Celiac you need to read the labels and you know what you can and
can't eat. But with diabetes you can do everything to make sure your
bg's are in a good range and they may be high or low. There are so many
influencing factors with diabetes; a cold, exercise, lack of exercise,
amount of carbs., etc. It should be interesting to see what other people
have to say. Thank You.     Sara's Dad
 Laughter Is The Best Medicine -