Thankyou for all the replies to my question about Parkinson's and Celiac
Disease. My aunt died of Parkinson's. My mum, her sister has Celiac Disease.
My uncle had Rheumatoid Arthritis-completely crippled and blind by the age
of 20.
The other uncle has diabetis but doing better on a gluten free diet. I think
my cousins should know of the connection between Celiac and Parkinson's...
Thankyou again to all.
I have learned so much I'm driving my family crazy.
Yours very truly,

Maple Ridge, B.C.