Hi John  --
A fellow celiac was married three years ago and his
Mother baked a special wedding cake for just the two
of them to share and frosted it to look like the big cake
for all at the reception.  Since I was the only other guest
at the wedding with Celiac disease Paul had a waitress
bring a piece of their "special cake" to me - what a
treat and surprise!!!  There are many good cake recipes
out there now - I am sure someone would bake one.
Congratulations!!!