On my previous post about Energy Bars, I forgot to mention Health Valley
fat free, gluten-free, wheat free Crisp Rice Bars. You have to read the
labels carefully, as only a few varieties are gluten-free. They're
available in many grocery chains and also health food stores. They come
4 to a pack. I know the orange date, and apple raisin are gluten-free.
I didn't care for the taste of the apple ones. I've recently purchased the
orange date, but haven't tried them yet. The package sells for about $2.
                                                Lynn in Omaha