Regarding the recent postings on itchy ears, I too have them.
Sometimes I actually get dry flakes a little.  My GP doctor's "partner"
I saw one time told me my ears were full and I needed an antihistamine.
I did take something at that time, which seemed to help a little.
That's been awhile.  After a trip to my GP one time, I mentioned my
itchy ears and she said they were dry and prescribed some drops to put
in, which also seemed to help somewhat.

In addition I get a "thumping" sound in my ears at times, specifically
my left ear.  Anybody else have this?  I suppose I should see an ENT,
but the thought of another dr. appt. makes me just tired.  All of these
"ear" symptoms never seem to go away completely.  Any comments?

Lisa, Iowa